- This event has passed.
An Evening in the Forest – Wine Club Pairing Dinner
January 18 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$69
Imagine walking into the woods and finding a candlelit table laid with linens just for you. Soak in your surroundings and enjoy a sumptuous three-course wine-paired meal inspired by the earthy flavors of truffles and wild mushrooms, and enhanced with colorful, edible flowers. That’s what awaits at Cooper’s Hawk this January.
An Evening in the Forest Menu ($69 per person):
- Woodland Spice Cocktail Greet
- White Winter Truffle Bisque Herb Flatbread Crisp, Brown Butter | Wine Pairing – Chardonnay
- Braised Pork Shank Root Vegetable Risotto, Wild Mushroom Jus, Parsley Gremolata | Wine Pairing – Rio d’Ouro
- Black Forest Ganache Tart Amarena Cherry Cream, Dark Chocolate Walnut Florentine | Wine Pairing – Nightjar
Wine Club Pairing Dinner is hosted on Tuesday, January 18th at 7pm. Ticket price includes tax and gratuity.
- Wine Club Guests must be 21+
- Event tickets close 48 hours prior to event
- You will be seated with other guests during this dinner, since that’s the fun of it!
- Due to some state and local requirements, to protect our Guests and Team Members, you might be required to wear a face covering or mask to enter the restaurant.