- This event has passed.
Second Annual Belgian Beer Week
March 26 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
One event on March 28, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on March 29, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on March 30, 2023 at 4:00 pm
One event on March 31, 2023 at 11:00 am
One event on April 1, 2023 at 11:00 am
For the second year in a row, Loose Ends Brewing Company has set aside an entire week to celebrate Belgian-style beers.
“We’re excited to kick off another year of Belgian Beer Week,” said John Loose, Owner of Loose Ends Brewing Company. “Belgian-style beers are our favorite beers to drink at the brewery because of their complexity and delicate nature. We can’t wait to share our love of Belgian beers with our Dayton community.”
This year, the local Centerville brewery will feature seven of its craft Belgian beers in its taproom. The tap list during Belgian Beer Week will include:
- Lorentz Force, a Belgian Tripel
- Coriolis Effect, a Belgian Dubbel
- Hall Effect, a Belgian Pale Ale
- NPN, a Belgian Dark Strong
- PNP, a Belgian Golden Strong
- Electron, a Belgian Rye Saison
- Neutron, a Belgian Table Saison
The Brewing Company will also be adding four dinner entrees to pair with the Belgian beers on tap, including:
- A Belgian beer braised brat
- A shrimp salad
- Chicken and Belgian waffles served with lemon thyme syrup
- A mashed potato and veggie waffle
Each menu item is specially curated by Loose Ends Brewing Company’s Head Chef Adrian Mendiola.
The Second Annual Belgian Beer Week is set for Sunday, March 26 through Saturday, April 1 at their Centerville brewery at 890 S. Main St.
To learn more, visit https://looseendsbrewing.com/.