- This event has passed.
Tipp City Mum Festival
September 23 @ 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
One event on September 24, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on September 25, 2022 at 10:00 am
The Tipp City Mum Festival is not your typical festival. Our Miami County community offers you activities other festivals have abandoned and those others have never offered. The Mum Festival Antique and Show Car Cruise-In packs the historic downtown area with hundreds of quality and unique vehicles for the largest festival car show in the state. Our Saturday morning parade still draws spectators near and far with bands, floats, clowns and entertainment. That’s not all – for two days the City Park turns into the festival grounds with something for everyone from arts, crafts, entertainment and, of course, food!
- Mum Festival Motorcycle Charity Ride: This ride will take place on August 27th with rain dates of 9/10 or 9/17. All the proceeds from the ride and the wonderful raffle prizes benefit the Tipp City Needy Basket. A proceeds check will be presented on the Sunday afternoon of the Festival.
- Queens Pageant: After last year’s hiatus of the Queens Pageant. We are very excited to host the event again this year. These young contestants will compete for the coveted Mum Festival Honors that include scholarship prizes.
- 30th Annual Mum Festival Cruise-In: The cruise-in will officially start the Festival weekend at 4pm on Friday, September 23rd. This event will take place in our beautiful Downtown district spanning over a half mile from 1st street to Hyatt.
- 42nd Annual Run for the Mums: This event takes place Saturday (September 24th) at 8AM in the City Park. The proceeds of this event go to Tipp Monroe Community Services. The 5K race is flat, fast, and has plenty of great prizes and raffle items.
- Annual Mum Festival Parade: This wonderful event starts at 10AM on the corner of Hyatt and Parkwood Ave. It travels south on Hyatt, turns East on Main St. through our Downtown District, then turns north on 2nd St finishing at the entrance to the City Park / the Mum Festival.
- Mum Festival Festivities: Located at the intersection of 3rd Street and Parkwood Avenue. Patrons will enjoy over 250 vendors of arts & crafts, enchanting treats, and an assortment of merchants spread throughout the shaded park.
- Entertainment: A stage will be located at the very North end of the park showcasing the finest local talent. The headliner this year is a 90’s Tribute band, Zack Attack. They will take the stage Saturday evening at 6pm.
- Little Miss & Mister Mum: Will take place on Saturday at 3:45pm. It is a wonderful time witnessing the outfits and answers the contestants bring forth.
- 20th Annual Mum Kids Land: Located within the tennis courts, this area is graciously presented by Greenville Federal Bank. The area gives patrons’ both young and old a chance to have hand-on entertainment throughout the festival.
- Tipp Cup “Vintage Baseball Tournament”: Tipp City is fortunate to have an 1860’s style vintage baseball team. The Tippecanoe Canal Jumpers will host their annual Tipp Cup Sunday starting at 10am located in the open fields just north of park / the Aquatic Center parking lot.
The Mum Festival is not possible without the combined effort of our committees, volunteers, sponsors, and the City of Tipp City. Their dedication is what’s kept this festival thriving for over 60 years. Thank you again to those that’ve helped and to all the patrons this year. Please enjoy the festival!