- This event has passed.
Springfield Rotary Gourmet Food Truck Competition
August 20, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Up to 30 food trucks are competing this year with dishes that all stand out in their own unique way, with the ultimate goal of winning the $5,000 grand prize.
From American comfort food and standards such as BBQ, burgers, pizza, seafood and wings, to cuisine from around the world, including African, Asian, Cajun, Greek, Hawaiian, Indian, Italian and more.
There’s even biscuits, brunch, waffles, sweet treats and desserts to be had.
The trucks will be lining the park’s pathway to cure any craving, while also creating new ones along the way. A complete list of this year’s trucks can be found at springfieldfoodtruck.com and on the Springfield Food Truck mobile app.
In addition to the $5,000 grand prize, a $2,500 runner-up and $1,500 third-place prize will be decided by a panel of local and special guest celebrity judges. Chef judges for this year’s competition include:
- Erica Blaire Roby, Champion of Food Networks BBQ BRAWL
- Lisa Freeman, Chef/Owner of Crust & Company, Salato Deli, and Le Torte Dolci Bakery
- Clayton Horrighs, Executive Chef of Speakeasy Ramen
- Doug McGregor, owner of Seasons Kitchen
- Elizabeth Wiley, Chef/Owner of Meadowlark Restaurant and Wheat Penny Oven & Bar
- Live entertainment on the park stage starts at 12 p.m. and will continue through 7 p.m. with four musical acts including Stringus Khan at 12 p.m., Terrapin Moon at 2 p.m., Braeden Carey at 4 p.m. and Factory Line at 6 p.m.