Smoked Peach Hot Sauce. Macaroni and Pimento Salad. Belle of Dayton Red Pepper Mayo. All of this and more can be found atop a Bad Dog Nice Taco hot dog or taco, which now can be delivered right to you for lunch!
“We’ve been getting a great response at night and on the weekends out at the cart,” Brian Johnson, Co-owner of Bad Dog Nice Taco, said. “We are really excited to be offering an expanded menu during lunch delivery that will include bacon tots, Nan sandwiches, and more!”
The expanded menu ranges from $3-$9. “The focus is to offer something unique that’s enjoyed by everyone from foodies to people just expecting a dog,” Lee Anne House, Co-owner and operator, said.
For those interested, lunch delivery will run from 11am – 2pm on Monday through Friday throughout the Greater Dayton downtown area. Preordered catering is available region wide. More information on the Bad Dog Nice Taco Facebook page.
Bad Dog Nice Taco Delivery Menu
At Bad Dog Nice Taco we love toppings, sauces, and condiments! On any of the dogs, tacos, tots or mac and cheese choose any three toppings or if you just want to choose one of our signature items, that’s okay too!
The Signature, Chef Made Toppings:
Roasted Jalapeno Crema, Belle Of Dayton , Red Pepper Mayo, Bbq Pumpkin Aioli, Spicy & Creamy Mustard, Pickle Relish, Sweet Red Slaw, Chimichurri, Veggie Salsa, Smoked Peach Hot Sauce, Roasted Jalapeno Salsa Verde, Green Sriracha, Whipped Feta, Macaroni And Pimento Salad, Toxic Beer Cheese
Add meat (chorizo or pulled chicken) to anything for $3
Add an over easy egg and bacon for $3 or just one or the other for $2
Add cheese (crumbled feta or greek yogurt cheese) for $2
Signature Bad Dogs $6
(Made with grass fed beef from keener farms, comes with chips)
1. Toxic Dog with toxic mustard, toxic beer cheese and bacon
2. Spice addict with pumpkin bbq aioli, carrot mango habanero sauce and crumbled feta
3. Veg head with whipped feta cheese, smoked peach hot sauce and chimichurri.
Customize your dog with any three chef made toppings – $6
Signature Nice Tacos $6 for 2
1. Chorizo with green sriracha, whipped feta and sweet red slaw
2. Chicken with Belle of Dayton mayo, smoked peach hot sauce and veggie salsa
3. Veggie with roasted jalapeno crema, chimichurri and pimento macaroni salad.
Customize your tacos with any three chef made toppings – $6 for 2
Bad Nacho: $3
Kettle Potato Chips covered in your choice of three toppings
Signature Crazy tater tots: $8
Bacon! Tots are tossed in bacon drippings, topped with more bacon and scallions then drizzled with Toxic Brewery creamy spiced mustard and Belle of Dayton mayo. $8
Customize your tots with any three chef made toppings – $6
Magic Mac – $6
We make macaroni and cheese the right way! We start with a bacon roux made with local whole milk from Stardancer Creamery. Sharp cheddar cheese and Parmesan finish it up right. Straight up mac for $6,
Customize your mac with any three chef made toppings – $7
House specialty mac and cheese (chorizo, chimichurri, feta and scallions) – $9.
Dijon feta potato salad
Sweet red slaw
Pimento cheese macaroni salad
(Comes with chips)
1. Chicken and bacon croissant. Ashley’s bakery croissant with a marinated pan seared chicken breast, chopped thick cut bacon, white cheddar cheese, greens and Toxic brewery creamy spiced mustard. $8
2. Slow cooked pork naan. Pulled pork shoulder on soft naan bread, with pumpkin bbq aioli, greek yogurt cheese and zucchini pickles. This is a staff favorite! $8
3. Veggie grilled cheese. Pan seared bread with olive oil. Loaded up with squash, zucchini and thin sliced kale with melted white cheddar cheese and finished with Belle of Dayton mayo and cilantro basil chimichurri. $6
1. Kale Caesar. Thin sliced crunchy kale with a lemon Caesar dressing and parm. $7
2. Mixed green salad with veggie salsa and sunflower seeds. Choice of dressing on the side: herbed creamy buttermilk, roasted jalapeno crema, sweet white wine vinaigrette and caesar. $6
add chicken($3), bacon($2) or cheese($2)
Soup of the day: $5