Many of you had the pleasure of picking up homemade goodies from the kitchens of Rue Dumaine at the Centerville Farmers Market. While the market is closed the crewe at Rue is opening the “store” for one day only on Sat, Dec 22nd from 11am – 2pm to help you with your holiday celebrations. They’ll even take pre-orders until 3pm on Wed, Dec 19th. Just give Amber a call at 937 610-1061 or stop by the restaurant and fill out an order.
According to Chef Anne Kearney here’s what they plan to have on hand:
- Fennel cured SKUNA BAY salmon sold to you cyro-vaced- I am curing 3 whole salmon and hope to be able to fill all your needs $12.5/#-1# max order
- Smoked duck breast, delicious thinly sliced and eaten stacked onto a baguette with a slather of Dijon or laid out onto a platter and served with croutons and a fruit spread- $8 per breast
- Butterscotch blondie with caramel, peanuts and pretzels, YUM! I believe this is the perfect balance of salty and sweet $3.5
- Peppermint chocolate brownie, great for the office or your sweet aunt Patti. Sold in four piece packs $3.5
- Tom’s GraNOLA of love, good and good for you! $7 per bag
- Roasted beet**, pickled red onion** & goat cheese salad $6/14oz.
- Apple dumplings-honestly buy one to eat after you have wrapped the last gift…warmed with a scoop of gelato. 2 dumplings-$4
- Brian’s awesome truffled cheesy dip with mushrooms and spinach…A few friends stop by to say happy holidays and this will save your ass as far as on-the-fly good eats. 12oz. of some really tasty stuff. $5.5
- Hot cocoa mix made with awesome French extra brut cocoa. Santa and the kids will love it, mom too. $5/14oz.
- Blue cheese-walnut pave $5/6oz.
- Country pate, YUM! $6/ 6oz.
- French bread croutons, brushed with olive oil, seasoned and toasted until golden brown. Pick up a bag to take over to moms for the cheese tray or to make a few canapés with the pate for you. $3/ 6oz. bag
- If you are interested in some of our fiery Dijon or whole grain mustard, we can make you up a container for you. $6./8oz
- Almond-raspberry coffee cake- $8/serves 6-8, very limited quantity
- Chocolate whoopie pies with Italian mint buttercream $4/ 4 pieces (2” each) per pack
- Cranberry pop-tarts with orange scented frosting, YUM again!! $3 each
- Spiced pecans, spiced but not spicy. $7/8oz.
- Roasted butternut squash** soup $4.5/16oz., $8/32oz.
- Balsamic vinaigrette $3.5/8oz., $6/15oz.
- Mushroom-Gruyere Strada- par-cooked for your early morning convince-serves 4-6 $8
- Housemade sausage-sharp cheddar strada-gently par-cooked for your meat eaters, YUM-serves 4-6, $8
- Cranberry-pecan croissant pudding with cream cheese and streusel topping serves 4-6-$5.75
- Gruet Brut NV $15/bottle
- Monmousseau Vouvray 2011 $16/bottle
- Rock Pile Stepping Stone Cabernet 2010 $16/bottle
Leave a Reply