Just because you’re wearing a costume doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t enjoy some great music. Here are some of the best Halloween concerts happening around town this week:
- Start your celebrations on Wednesday night with Don’t Be Afraid, It’s Only Us, an original Halloween concert party presented by DJ Mister Kidd at Canal Street Tavern. Ten bands will perform and there will be a DJ between sets. Details and lineup are here.
- We gave you a preview of Saturday’s Monster Hop during this week’s Music Video Monday. You can check out more details about this Canal Street Tavern show featuring the Luxury Pushers and Legbone here.
- On Saturday night, Brixx Ice Company will be hosting a free Halloween Bash featuring music from C. Wright’s Parlour Tricks and the Playboys. 103.9FM the X will also be on the scene doing a live remote. Click here for details.
- J’Alan’s is also hosting a Halloween party/concert featuring the Dark Backward, Once-ler and Blaxeed. Full details here.
- Hauntfest on Fifth is the Oregon District’s big party and will feature live music and more. More on that here.
- If you’re looking for something that’s a bit more family friendly, head over to the Schuster Center for the Dayton Philharmonic’s annual Philharmonster show on Saturday afternoon.
- On Halloween night, head over to Therapy Cafe for their Rocky Horror Picture Show 35th Anniversary Halloween Party. They’ll have DJs spinning retro and industrial tunes all night long. Details are here.
What musical Halloween celebrations are you looking forward to?
Leave a Reply