Dayton Liederkranz Turner Presents:
A Celebration of Winter Style Craft Beers
Enjoy the next edition of the Liederkranz’s highly successful beer tasting parties. Sample 10 different Winter Style Craft Beers in our Authentic Rathskeller.
The Sampling Tour will begin at 7:00 p.m. led by Liederkranz member, Mike Schwartz, beer aficionado, home brewer, …and owner of Belmont Party Supply,Dayton’s leading purveyor of fine beers and brewing supplies. The Bierfest will include free snacks and door prizes.
Food, including brats, a variety of beers, and other drinks will be available for purchase.
The Official Bier List:
Breckenridge Christmas Ale, Samuel Smith’s Winter Welcome, Great Divide Hibernation Ale, Young’s Double Chocolate Stout, 21st Amendment Fireside Chat, New Holland Cabin Fever, Southern Tier Old Man Winter, Sierra Ne…vada Bigfoot, Bell’s Winter White, Troegs Mad Elf
Preregister for a Discount: $13 Members • $15 Guests
Price @ the door: $18 per person
Admission for Designated Drivers: FREE!
South Park Tavern will be having it’s first
Barrel Aged Beer Festival
Saturday, November 20th from 2:00pm to 6:00pm. There will be over 20 Rare Barrel Aged Beers On Tap! We will be raising money for Dayton’s Resident Home Association. Tickets are $40.00 each and will include a souvenir glass, entertainment, pizza, salad, and a pig roast! This is a limited ticket event!
Here is a list of the the beers that will be on tap for the Barrel Aged Beer Fest
- New Holland’s Pilgrim’s Dole
- Founders Backwood Bastard
- Founders Curmudgeon
- Bell’s Hell Hath No Fury Oak Aged
- Bell’s Hell Hath No Fury [Not Oaked]
- Aecht Schlenkerla Oak Smoke Wooden Cask Firkin
- Clipper City Below Decks Cabernet Wine Barrel Aged Firkin
- Rogue John John Hazelnut
- New Holland Oak Hatter
- New Holland Envious
- Southern Tier Cuvee
- Southern Tier Unearthly Oak Imperial IPA
- Jolly Pumkin Oro de Calabaza
- Jolly Pumkin La Parela
- Flying Dog Barrel Aged Gonzo
- Weyerbacher Insanity Ale
- Great Divide 15th Anniversary Ale
- Goose Island Matilda
- Goose Island Dominigue
- Founder’s Newaygo County Cherry
- Founder’s Nemesis [Not Oaked]
Leave a Reply