Dayton Live announces a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets that will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance, January 26, 2022 in Dayton at the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center. Forty tickets will be available for every performance for $10 each.
The ticket lottery will first open at 10 a.m. on Friday, January 14, 2022 and will close at 12 p.m. on Thursday, January 20, 2022 for tickets to performances Wednesday, January 26, 2022 – Sunday, January 30, 2022.
The next lottery will open at 10 a.m. on Friday, January 21, 2022 and will close at 12 p.m. on Thursday, January 27, 2022 for tickets to performances Tuesday, February 1, 2022 – Sunday, February 6, 2022.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1 p.m. on the day that the lottery closes for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at the Schuster Center Box Office beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale. Patrons are advised to check daytonlive.org/hamilton for late release seats which may become available at short notice.
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education.
With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Please note: Masks are required for patrons 6 and over while in our venues, except when actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. Health and safety policies will continue to be regularly evaluated and adjusted based on community health data, and public health and government guidance. Please visit daytonlive.org/health for the most up to date policies.