The Dayton Police Department will hold two presentations aimed at downtown property owners on Thursday Oct. 29 to inform them how they can assist in maintaining a safe downtown environment.
The presentations, co-sponsored by Sinclair Community College, are a part of an ongoing effort by the police department and local business and civic leaders to develop strategies to create a more inviting downtown space.
Ideas discussed will include:
- Building Lighting
- Enhanced Walkways
- Walkway Lighting Systems
The event is free and open to the public.
- WHO: The Dayton Police Department’s Central Business District
- WHAT : “The Gateway Project” presentations
- WHEN : Thursday, Oct. 29 at 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. and 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- WHERE : Sinclair Community College, Building 12, Smith Auditorium
- WHY : To discuss strategies developed for the safety of the patrons and business owners of downtown Dayton.
For additional info, contact Lt. Larry Faulkner at (937) 333-2336.
Leave a Reply