You’ve heard a lot about the updayton Young Creatives Summit. If you’re a young, creative student or professional in the region – make sure you’re there. If you’re the boss, friend, or family member of a 20- or 30-something – encourage them to take advantage of this great opportunities. And now – with just a few days of pre-registration remaining – the top 10 reasons to attend the Summit:
- It’s an opportunity to put your stamp on Dayton – real things happened because of last year’s Summit.
- Build skills to help your career – learn from local experts on topics like fundraising, entrepreneurship, leadership and more.
- It’s got to beat a Friday afternoon in the office.
- Meet others who share a passion for starting a business, creating a vibrant nightlife, cultivating diversity or strengthening neighborhoods.
- We assume you’ll eat lunch on April 16th – why not do it with us?
- Connect with volunteer organizations, employers, arts groups, YP groups, and more at the Summit Resource Fair.
- Discounts – you’ll get you reduced prices at many local businesses.
- The Summit After-Party – free for all Summit attendees.
- At the end of day we’ll have four new projects to change Dayton. Do you have the next big idea? You won’t find out by just sitting there.
- This infomercial about an amazing product for the Dayton area has piqued your interest so much – you just have to be there. http://updayton.com/on-the-wall/updayton-infomercial/
NOTE:Walk-up registration will be available on Friday, but those that pre-register online will be more likely to get their first choice for the breakout and workshop topics. Also, we will only be able to take cash or checks at the door – no credit cards.