Hank’s Pub located on Patterson, just west of Woodman has been around for over 40 years, known as a neighborhood bar with with super friendly bartenders, live music and dart leagues, and is even the home bar of the World Dart Champion.
Earlier this year Chris Shay and his two sons took over the bar, did a major clean up, added a large deck and a kitchen. After being shut for 4 months due to the Pandemic, they rebranded as Hank’s Local and reopened in late July with Chad Shay as the general manager and Jessie Shay as the kitchen Manager. While they made lots of changes, they kept longtime bartender Tammy, who has been pouring drinks at Hank’s for 33 years.
The menu at Hank’s Local features locally sourced food when possible with breads from Big Sky and sweets from Yes Cakes.
They serve lunch, dinner, late night food and even have a kids menu. You can even use their easy online ordering for carry out. Live entertainment continues with the Blues Breakdown every Tuesday at 7pm and Doug Hart solo every Thursday around 730!
Here’s the upcoming music schedule:
- Friday, October 2nd: Midnight Riders
- Saturday, October 3rd: Brimstone
- Friday, October 9th: Moonstone
- Saturday, October 10th: Donnie Rose & Controversy for Breakfast
- Friday, October 16th: Authorized Personnel
- Saturday, October 17th: Trees & Wells CD Release
- Friday, October 30th: Ira Stanley and Blues Power
- Saturday, October 31st: Doug Hart Band
All live shows begin @ 7:00pm until Covid-19 restrictions are eased.
2529 Patterson Road,
Dayton OH 45420
Open Monday thru Saturday: 11am – 2:30am