Now in it’s fourth year of celebrating the amazing chefs and robust culinary scene in Cincinnati, Savor roars with an all-star lineup. This unique event pairs two chefs from different restaurants and challenges them to collaborate and design a five course meal featuring items that are not available at their restaurants. Each course is paired with wine and will never be available again. It truly is a “once in a lifetime” experience.
Tickets are limited for this event to ensure proper safety precautions. Please see COVID-19 Protocols below. $125 per guest includes:
- Access to one of the most storied private estates in the city: Pinecroft at Crosley Estate, home of celebrated Cincinnatian Powel Crosley, Jr.
- Self guided tours of the mansion
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres served tableside
- Five-course dining experience with thoughtfully selected wine pairings
- Cincinnati Magazine signature swag bag of goodies
Thanks to your nominations, we have several new chefs in the Savor Classic line-up. Each pairing has been uniquely matched to enhance your dining experience.
Tuesday, April 27th featuring Nick Roudebush of The Golden Lamb and Michelle Brown of Jags Steak & Seafood
Appetizer – Fried deviled egg over avocado puree with pickled Fresno pepper
First Course – Roasted candy stripe beets salad with caramelized goat cheese and brown butter almonds
Second Course – Fois Gras torchon with huckleberry jam, pickled black radish, and sea salt cracker
Third Course – Spring English pea and asparagus soup with farm butter poached lobster and local honey mascarpone
Fourth Course – Certified Angus beef wellington over braised short ribs with sauteed morels, charred ramps, celery root-horseradish puree and hollandaise
Fifth Course – Citrus panna cotta with Myer lemon, blueberry compote and nut crumble
Wednesday, April 28th featuring Kevin Ashworth of Khora and Hideki Harada of Kiki Cincinnati
Thursday, April 29th featuring Jeremy Luers of The National Exemplar and Scott Deck of Funky’s Catering Events
First Course – Green Gazpacho – cold smoked dayboat scallop, padron pepper, avocado, cucumber, heirloom tomato, lotus root, and xvoo
Second Course – Duet of Pork -pork belly croquette, Kurobuta pork tenderloin, ramps, serrano ham, and English peas
Third Course – Miso King Salmon – mushroom dashi, bok choy, and enoki mushrooms
Fourth Course – Koji Aged Australian Kerwee Wagyu – smoked potato puree, creamed collard greens, and red chimichurri
Fifth Course – Lemon-Basil Olive Oil Cake – strawberry- rhubarb gelato, aged balsamic, and strawberry dust
Bread & butter service provided by Sixteen Bricks Bakery & Minerva Dairy Farms
Friday, April 30th featuring Jeremy Faeth of Cedar and Brad Bernstein of Red Feather Kitchen
First Course – Ricotta, English peas, Easter egg radish, pickled strawberry & rhubarb, mint, rye crostini
Second Course – Chilled asparagus soup, fried leeks, morels, creme fraiche, brioche
Third Course – Crab cocktail, lemon, maple candied bacon, elder flower foam, black pepper
Fourth Course – Braised Lamb, currant jus, burnt carrots, heirloom polenta, horseradish gremolata
Fifth Course – Banana Brûlée, brown butter gelato, walnut spread, rum caramel
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE! Seats are limited and do sell quickly!
- Everyone including staff are required to wear masks when not eating and drinking
- All food and beverage will be served at your table
- Temperatures will be taken and a tracing log must signed upon arrival
- Dining tables will be placed a minimum of 6 feet apart
- It is open seating, so you may be seated with guests you do not know. We have decreased the number of seats per table to allow maximum distance. We will log who is seated at each table for efficient contact tracing should it be necessary.
- Regular cleaning of all high-touch surfaces throughout the event.