From Dayton to Springboro, Harveysburg to Cedarville, this years Homearama will take you all over the Miami Valley in a tour of ten houses. Each of the homes showcase fine craftsmanship, the best of design, innovative efficiencies and the newest home products – all crafted by some of the area’s finest builders. The styles and lifestyles of these 10 homes include urban living, custom homes and elegant single family homes; all of which are professionally decorated and range in price from $129,000 to more than $1,500,000. The diversity of homes show that there is something for every lifestyle!
These homes have never been seen by the public previously and many homes are already sold, so this is the public’s only chance to view the interiors. The Homearama Touring Edition presented by Vectren will allow prospective home owners to experience the craftsmanship of our local home builders and show that there truly is something for every lifestyle.
To make the most of your Homearama experience, here are some touring tips:
- Download the free Dayton Homearama mobile app from the Apple Store on iTunes or Google Play or visit DaytonHomearama.com for driving directions and the most up-to-date information on seminars and exhibitions at Homearama homes.
- Plan your route – your ticket is valid from the start of the show, until it concludes on August 7.
- Wear comfortable shoes. No heels permitted as they can scratch or damage flooring.
- No food or beverages in the homes.
- Please leave backpacks or totes in your vehicle.
- Strollers and wet umbrellas must be left in the garage(s).
- Children must be in the same room with their adult chaperone.
- No animals, with the exception of service dogs, in the homes.
- Portable toilets are available outside the homes if you need to use the restroom.
- Ask questions! Homearama home builders or their representatives will be available to provide information about the builder, features of the home, subcontractors and suppliers. If a representative
does not know the answer, they will be happy to collect your information and ask the builder or associate to contact you.
The builders of this year’s show include Brentwood Builders, Inc.; Catalyst Homes, Inc.; Charles Simms Development; County Corp; Custom Concepts Construction Company, LLC; Daniel DeVol Custom Builder, Inc.; G.A. White Homes; Generations Construction; M/M Construction; Peebles Homes, LLC; R. M. Clemens Company.
How to Go:
Monday-Thursday from 5-8pm
Friday-Sunday* from noon – 8pm
*Home #7-The Willow by Peebles Homes will not be open on Saturdays.
Tickets are available for purchase for $12 at local Kroger stores, online at:
www.DaytonHomearama.com or by downloading the free Dayton Homearama Touring Edition mobile app with a smartphone. The Dayton Homearama app is available through the iTunes store or Google Play. Walk ups without tickets will be charged $15 at the doors of Homearama homes; all guests over the age of five years must have a ticket to enter.
Guests are able to visit each Homearama house once, then can choose a maximum of two homes to repeat a visit.
Guests are eligible to vote for their favorite homes in the People’s Choice Awards presented by 84 Lumber through the www.DaytonHomearama.com website or the Dayton Homearama Touring Edition mobile app. Categories include: Best Exterior and Landscaping, Best Interior Design, Best Kitchen, Best Owner’s Suite, Best Overall Home and Most Innovative Home.
Voting will conclude on Monday, August 22 and the winning builders will be announced in September by the HBA of Dayton and 84 Lumber. People’s Choice Awards voters who visit six (6) or more Homearama houses are automatically entered to win a large flat screen television provided by Audio Etc…, a gift card for furniture provided by Morris Home Furnishings or Watson’s Home Store.