The Oregon Historic District Society invites you to participate in the Annual Grand Holiday Tour of Homes fundraiser as they are back in person this year!
You will enjoy a self-guided tour through six beautifully decorated historic homes. Arrive at the starting location and receive a tour book, map and wristband. After your tour is complete, stop back at Newcom Park under the gazebo and enjoy some complimentary treats, hot chocolate or mulled cider with all the fixings. Get your photo taken in period garb at our selfie station!
Tour dates: December 3rd and 4th
Tour Times: 11:00 AM, 11:15 AM, 11:30 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:00 PM, 12:15 PM, 12:30 PM, 12:45 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:15 PM, 1:30 PM, 1:45 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:15 PM, 2:30 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:15 PM, 3:30 PM
Tour ticket: $25 per person available online.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Adults only is encouraged
- No pets or comfort animals are allowed on the tour
- On-Street parking is available throughout the neighborhood, and at lots in the business district.
- OHDS is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury, and participation in the event is at your own risk.
- Holiday Tour guests are welcome to visit any of the Oregon Historic District Restaurants after their selected tour. Guests should contact the restaurants directly to make reservations.
- Tickets will be sent to you by email with instructions on where the tour begins.
- Tickets must be brought with you on the day of your tour time for admission to the homes.