Ohio Pint Day will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2022 at more than 180 participating breweries across the state. Craft beer enthusiasts are invited to purchase a limited-edition collectible pint glass available exclusively at the participating brewery taprooms.In partnership with OCBA member breweries and Boelter Beverage, $1 from every glass will be donated to the OCBA.
Ohio Craft Brewers Association commissioned Juan Vergara, co-owner of Pulpo Beer Company in Willoughby, to design the 2022 Ohio Pint Day glass. Here’s his statement about the design:
My inspiration behind this year’s Ohio Pint Day design was Solidarity. With every struggle the hospitality industry has been through in the past couple of years and as it continues to this day, we shall never forget that lending a helping hand between all of us and sharing our misfortunes and accomplishments we can all survive and overcome. This design is also to inspire those who remain in this hard fought industry to remember why they are in it, to enjoy it, because it is a craft like no other to welcome and pamper customers while providing a great experience. Also, to those who patronize our establishments to be courteous, patient and enjoy themselves, but to also remember to stand in solidarity with your favorite local businesses, because these are who make your communities whole and unique.
Participating Miami Valley Breweries:
Bock Family Brewing
Branch & Bone Artisan Ales
Crooked Handle Brewing
Eudora Brewing Co.
Fifth Street Brewpub
Hairless Hare Brewery
Lock 27 Brewing – Centerville
Lock 27 Brewing – Dayton
Loose Ends Brewing
Moeller Brew Barn – Dayton
Moeller Brew Barn – Troy
North High Brewing – Springfield
Nowhere in Particular Cabinet of Curiosities
Southern Ohio Brewing
Wandering Griffin Brewery & Pub
Warped Wing Barrel Room & Smokery
Warped Wing Brewing
Yellow Springs Brewery
Ohio On Tap brewery passport app users will also be able to collect a bonus stamp by purchasing the glass. Users will be able to submit manual stamp request selfies with their glass from Sept. 27 through Oct. 2 to receive the stamp.
TO CLAIM A BONUS PASSPORT STAMP:
- Tap the “Passport” icon at the bottom of the screen or the large “Passport” button on the Home screen to go to the Passport section of the app.
- Tap the “Stamp My Passport” button at the bottom of the Passport screen.
- When the “Request Manual Stamp” box pops up, tap the “Request Manual Stamp” link in the box. (If you are at a brewery while trying to do this and you do not already have that brewery’s stamp in your passport, the app will automatically give you the brewery’s stamp first. You will need to follow these directions again after the 30 minute waiting period to get the Ohio Pint Day stamp.)
- Tap the camera icon on the Manual Stamp Passport screen to upload or take your selfie with the Ohio Pint Day glass.
- Tap the brown “Select Brewery” button and choose “Ohio Pint Day 2022” from the list. *Do not choose the brewery you bought the glass from: your request will be rejected and you’ll need to start over again.*
- Tap the orange “Submit Request” button, then tap “Submit” when asked to confirm.
*One (1) stamp per user. Must claim by Sunday, Oct. 2, 2022.*