Since 1998, YWCA Dayton has set aside one special day to recognize and honor women in our community. They celebrate Dayton’s most influential women, all of whom have made a difference in our community through their dedication to the YWCA mission of empowering women, eliminating racism and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. Nominations are now open for the 2022 honoree class.
To be considered for the Women of Influence award, nominees must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to, and use her influence to further, the YWCA mission of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all
- Provide leadership in her profession and community
- Give back to the community through her time, talent, and/or resources
- Not currently serve on the YWCA Dayton Board of Directors
- Not be employed by YWCA Dayton, including contract work
Nominations are kept on file and will be considered for the year submitted plus two (2) years. that is still within the 2-year consideration period.
Online nominations for the 2022 honoree class are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 1, 2021.