I am not sure whether I understand the question or the phrasing of the question at all. Does it mean that I get to have an encounter with a dead person? I believe that the interaction that I might have in mind is illegal in most of the Continental United States, if not most of the world. Why would somebody want to meet a dead person anyway? It’s not like they have great conversational skills or many activities that they are into besides rapid decomposition. I mean, we could pretend that either the person in mind miraculously came back to life or that I was magically transported back in time to meet them before they died, but what is the point? This is just an exercise in futility, really.
On Second Thought…
- Jessica Alba after she partook of one of Woody’s Wondrous Roofie Coladas.
- The guy that looks like my kids.
- Orville Redenbacher
- Jim Morrison
- Nikolai Tesla
- Bob Newhart
- The jackass that parked next to me at the Dip N’ Sip so I can dent the shit out of his car door.
- Whoever invented Mountain Dew.
- T.S. Eliot
- The man who created the concept of money so that I can show him the inherent greed and evil his brainchild begat…then smack him around a bit before he goes back to the seventh concentric ring of hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk too loud in public on their cell phones.