WiBN’s Leadership Conference is one of the most talked-about annual events of the year for women in business. This year, they expect 300+ women to gather at this in-person event, which will help attendees “Grow, Stretch, Thrive” – the theme for this year. The event is designed by women for women and will bring solid and unique insights to change how your business gets done.
Tuesday, November 14th 8 am – 4:30 pm
Sinclair Community College Bldg. 12, Great Hall
Register on line or by calling (937) 610-2277
Now is the time to register before the early bird discount expires on September 1. Early bird registration fee for BBB Accredited Businesses & Charities & WiBN Members is only $129 per person. The rate for others to attend is $149 during early bird registration. Rates go up $20 for attendees beginning September 2. There is also a special rate of $89 for students.
This one-day event features first-class speakers, networking opportunities and a vendor marketplace to connect with others personally and professionally. This conference is perfect for women who are, were or about to be in the workforce. Business owners, entrepreneurs, career professionals, re-entering caregivers and college students will be represented. Connect with women who can help you take the next step in your career and whom you can help through quality connections. It’s an opportunity to invest in yourself and take your professional development to the next level.
Speakers include powerhouses, such as:
- Daria Dillard Stone, Sharing Ministries, LLC – You Are A S.T.A.R Baby – It All STARts With You
- Myla Cardona-Jones, Brunner Literacy Center – Unleashing The Power Of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Empowering Women In The Workplace
- Ryan Owens, Synchrony – Manifestation: Creating The Life You Want To Live
In addition, there will be some dynamic breakout sessions featuring:
- Sarah Chapman, CareSource – Social Media And…Or
- Lissa Cupp, University of Dayton – Personal Branding & Building Awareness For Your Business
- Lois Elrich, Real Change Business Coaching – Crucial Conversations – Communication Key Where The Stakes & Emotions Run High
- Beth Gully, Beth Gully, LLC – Turn Fear Into Joy By Changing Your Perspective
- Tara McCafferty, SoFo Solution Focused HR, & Deanna Nesbit, Deanna Nesbit & Associates – Where Are All The Workers? Why Recruiting & Retention Aren’t Just For HR Anymore
- Lindsay Pitstick, Moxie by Nature – Addressing Divides When Generations Collide In The Workplace
The event also includes two informative panel discussions. The morning panel will discuss Productivity. It will be facilitated by Carlina Figueroa, Northwestern Mutual, and feature Elizabeth Galperin, Peak Productivity; Janet Jackson, Organization Solutions, LLC; and Sonya Moore, Moore Planning & Consulting, LLC. The afternoon panel will focus on a Positive Mindset. Kate McEwen, The Foodbank, Inc., will facilitate the discussion with Carol Prewitt, Prewitt Consulting, LLC; Marilyn Caporini, Kangen Water; Tennille Love-Frost, WithLove Coaching & Consulting, LLC.
The WiBN Women of Impact class of 2024 will also be announced during lunch at the event.