The Brightside Music & Event Venue and Sonic Springs Booking are thrilled to host a hometown Heartless Bastards show on Friday, December 16th at 8pm.
Anchored by the powerful vocals and incisive songwriting of Erika Wennerstrom, the Heartless Bastards are a roots rock band whose tough, emotionally resonant music incorporates elements of blues, hard rock, garage punk, and country. Their newest album, A Beautiful Life is their most stylistically diverse release to date.
Special guests Jess Lamb & The Factory and Visitor kick off the show. Jess Lamb, an acclaimed performer from Cincinnati, has put together a special set for this event. Visitor is a new band on the Dayton scene and will rock the Bar stage between sets.
Phat & Rich food truck will be on-site for this concert.
VIP tickets are already sold out, and a limited number of general admission are left. See the information below on how to go to this special holiday rock concert!
How to Go?
- Friday, December 16th
- The Brightside Music & Event Venue (905 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH)
- VIP Doors: 7pm
- Doors 7:30pm
- Show starts 8pm
- Food truck on site: Phat & Rich
- All ages are welcome!
- Tickets $25 advance; $30 day of show. Tickets are on sale at link: https://www.venuepilot.co/events/62660/orders/new. Tickets are non-refundable. VIP is sold out.
- There is no re-entry at this event. Thank you for understanding in advance!
- There is free off-street parking at the venue and surrounding areas. Please see the venue’s parking map here: parking map
- There is alcohol for sale at the venue. No outside beverages are allowed.
- Purses and small bags are allowed. No backpacks, please.
- The venue is handicapped-accessible.
- The venue has installed UV-C filters to sanitize circulated air.
- More info at thebrightsidedayton.com